Foodservice Equipment & Supplies magazine honored some of the industry’s best and brightest minds during the magazine’s 2015 Dealer of the Year and Industry Awards Gala, held at the Four Seasons Hotel Chicago on May 16.
This year’s award winners include:
- Dealer of the Year: Clark Associates Inc.
- Hall of Fame Inductee: Ken Gill
- Top Achievers:
- Top Achiever – Dealer: Chuck Day, president, Manning Brothers Food Equipment, Athens, Georgia
- Top Achiever – Consultant: Tracy Taraski, manager of design services, FCSI, The Bigelow Companies, Kansas City, Mo.
- Top Achiever – Service Agent: Gary Petitti, president, Gary’s East Coast Service, Shelton, Conn.
- Top Achiever – Rep: Wayne Jones, partner, The Hansen Group, Atlanta
- Facility Design Project of the Year: Restaurant Beatrix, Chicago
- DSR of the Year: Troy Jacobsen of Hockenbergs
For a quick rundown on the night and our social media efforts check out our Storify page.
Click here to see the previous year's Dealer of the Year winners (2014).
If you have questions you can contact us here.