The Dealer of the Year and Industry Awards Gala, presented annually by Foodservice Equipment & Supplies magazine — often called “The Golden Globes of Ovens and Stoves” — honors the best and brightest across the industry, including dealers, dealer sales reps, consultants, manufacturers’ reps and service agents.
The 2017 Dealer of the Year Awards took place on Saturday, May 20 at the Four Seasons Hotel Chicago. Photos of the 2017 event will be posted shortly.
2017 award winners include:
- Dealer of the Year - Johnson-Lancaster and Associates Inc.
- Hall of Fame Inductee - Mark Freeman, Senior Manager of Global Dining Services, Microsoft Corporation
- Top Achievers
- Dealer – David Ellingson, President, Bargreen Ellingson
- Consultant – Beth Kuczera, President, Equipment Dynamics Inc.
- Service Agent – Paul Toukatly, Chief Operations Officer, Duffy’s Equipment Services Inc.
- Manufacturers’ Rep – Stacey Stahl, Co-President, Ritten Associates
- Facility Design Project of the Year - The District on West Green in Boyd Hall, Ohio University
- DSR of the Year - Luke Green, Rapids Foodservice Contract & Design
Click here to see the previous year's Dealer of the Year winners (2016).
If you have questions you can contact us here.