The Dealer of the Year and All Industry Awards Gala is presented annually by Foodservice Equipment & Supplies magazine on the Saturday of the National Restaurant Association's trade show in Chicago. Colloquially called “The Golden Globes of Ovens and Stoves” this event brings together the best of the best dealers, dealer sales reps, consultants, operators, manufacturers’ reps and service agents, to celebrate the ongoing success of the foodservice industry.
The 2020 Dealer of the Year Awards will take place on Saturday, May 16 at the Four Seasons Hotel Chicago.
We will be releasing the award winners over the next couple months so be sure to check back periodically. A list of award winners to be named is below:
- Dealer of the Year - Mobile Fixture & Equipment Company
- Hall of Fame Inductee - Harry Schildkraut, FCSI, Principal and Owner, S2O Consultants
- Top Achievers
- Consultant: Scott Reitano, principal, Reitano Design Group, Indianapolis
- Dealer: Keith Kidwell, president, Central Restaurant Supply, Indianapolis
- Manufacturer Rep: Lynn Schultz, president, Tri-State Marketing, Ossining, N.Y.
- Operator: Beth Thompson, school nutrition director, Pickens County Schools, Jasper Ga.
- Service Agent: Daniel Dibeler, president, K&D Factory Service Inc., Harrisburg, Pa.
- Facility Design Project of the Year - to be announced in March
- DSR of the Year - to be announced the night of the event
FE&S is able to present its 2020 Dealer of the Year and All Industry Awards Gala thanks to the generous support of its sponsors (listed below).
Click here to see the previous year's Dealer of the Year winners (2019).