The Dealer of the Year and All Industry Awards Gala is presented annually by Foodservice Equipment & Supplies magazine on the Saturday of the National Restaurant Association's trade show in Chicago. Colloquially called “The Golden Globes of Ovens and Stoves” this event brings together the best of the best dealers, dealer sales reps, consultants, operators, manufacturers’ reps and service agents, to celebrate the ongoing success of the foodservice industry.
The 2019 Dealer of the Year Awards will take place on Saturday, May 18 beginning at 6:30PM at the Four Seasons Hotel Chicago.
We will be announcing many of the 2019 awards in the coming weeks. You can see the honorees that have been announced below and click on each of the links for the full article.
- Dealer of the Year - TriMark USA
- Hall of Fame Inductee - Julaine Kiehn, Retired Director, Campus Dining Services, University of Missouri
- Top Achievers
- Consultant - Amy Hegarty, Principal, Foodservice Consultant Studio
- Dealer - Charlie Fusari, CEO, Myers Restaurant Supply
- Manufacturer Rep - Karen Higgins, President, 4 Star Reps
- Operator - Angelo Mojica, Sr. Director Food and Culinary Services, Johns Hopkins Health System
- Service Agent - Nick Cribb, President and COO, SAM Service Inc.
- Facility Design Project of the Year - Ohio University Jefferson Marketplace
- DSR of the Year - To be announced the night of the event
FE&S is able to present its 2019 Dealer of the Year and All Industry Awards Gala thanks to the generous support of its sponsors (listed below).
Click here to see the previous year's Dealer of the Year winners (2018).
If you have questions you can contact us here.