The Dealer of the Year and All Industry Awards Gala is presented by Foodservice Equipment & Supplies magazine on the Saturday of the National Restaurant Association's trade show in Chicago. Colloquially called “The Golden Globes of Ovens and Stoves” this event brings together the best of the best dealers, dealer sales reps, consultants, operators, manufacturers’ reps and service agents, to celebrate the ongoing success of the foodservice industry.
Due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, and from the overwhelming response from our audience, FE&S made the decision to roll this year's celebration into a full-blown party in 2021, which has already been scheduled on Saturday, May 22 at the Four Seasons Hotel Chicago.
Honorees will remain the same and will properly be celebrated as they so rightly deserve next year. The list of winners include:
- Dealer of the Year - Mobile Fixture & Equipment Company
- Hall of Fame Inductee - Harry Schildkraut, FCSI, Principal and Owner, S2O Consultants
- Top Achievers
- Consultant: Scott Reitano, principal, Reitano Design Group, Indianapolis
- Dealer: Keith Kidwell, president, Central Restaurant Supply, Indianapolis
- Manufacturer Rep: Lynn Schultz, president, Tri-State Marketing, Ossining, N.Y.
- Operator: Beth Thompson, school nutrition director, Pickens County Schools, Jasper Ga.
- Service Agent: Daniel Dibeler, president, K&D Factory Service Inc., Harrisburg, Pa.
- Facility Design Project of the Year - Peterson Dining Hall at Camp Southern Ground
- DSR of the Year - to be announced on May 15th
FE&S' Dealer of the Year and All Industry Awards Gala thanks the generous support of its sponsors (listed below).
Click here to see the previous year's Dealer of the Year winners (2019).