The Dealer of the Year and Industry Awards Gala, presented annually by Foodservice Equipment & Supplies magazine — often called “The Golden Globes of Ovens and Stoves” — honors the best and brightest across the industry, including dealers, dealer sales reps, consultants, manufacturers’ reps and service agents.
2016 award winners include:
- Dealer of the Year: Ace Mart Restaurant Supply
- Hall of Fame Inductee: William Eaton
- Top Achievers:
- Top Achiever – Dealer: Steve Dickler, Chefs’ Toys – Commercial Kitchen Design and Supply, Fountain Valley, Calif.
- Top Achiever – Consultant: R. Todd Guyette, principal, Colburn & Guyette, Rockland, Mass.
- Top Achiever – Service Agent: Steve Sliter, president, and Jeff Sliter, vice president, Commercial Parts and Service, Cincinnati
- Top Achiever – Rep: Chris Jeens, partner, W.D. Colledge Co. Ltd., Mississuaga, Ontario, Canada
- Facility Design Project of the Year: Surly Brewery MSP in Minneapolis-St. Paul
- DSR of the Year: Mark Claus, a project manager/sales engineer for Breckenridge Kitchen Equipment & Design.
Click here to see the previous year's Dealer of the Year winners (2015).