The Dealer of the Year and Industry Awards Gala, presented annually by Foodservice Equipment & Supplies magazine — often called “The Golden Globes of Ovens and Stoves” — honors the best and brightest across the industry, including dealers, dealer sales reps, consultants, operators, manufacturers’ reps and service agents.
The 2018 Dealer of the Year Awards took place on Saturday, May 19 at the Four Seasons Hotel Chicago.
You can see the honorees listed below and click on each of the links for the full article:
- Dealer of the Year - Boelter
- Hall of Fame Inductee - Kathleen Seelye, CEO, Ricca Design Studios, Denver
- Top Achievers
- Consultant - Christine Guyott, principal, Rippe Associates, Minneapolis
- Dealer - Joe Schmitt, president, Rapids Wholesale and Affiliates, Marion, Iowa
- Manufacturer Rep - Dave Kuelpman, President, KLH Marketing, Anaheim, Calif.
- Operator - Mary Angela Miller, administrative director, Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, Columbus, Ohio
- Service Agent - Glenn Clark Jr., president and CEO, Clark Service Group Inc., Lancaster, Pa.
- Facility Design Project of the Year - Microsoft Café 36
- DSR of the Year - Eric Harrison
Click here to see the previous year's Dealer of the Year winners (2017).