The Dealer of the Year and Industry Awards Gala, presented annually by Foodservice Equipment & Supplies magazine — often called “The Golden Globes of Ovens and Stoves” — honors the best and brightest across the industry, including dealers, dealer sales reps, consultants, operators, manufacturers’ reps and service agents.
The 2018 Dealer of the Year Awards will take place on Saturday, May 19 at the Four Seasons Hotel Chicago.
Several of the 2018 award winners will be announced in the coming weeks:
- Dealer of the Year - Boelter
- Hall of Fame Inductee - Kathleen Seelye, CEO, Ricca Design Studios, Denver
- Top Achievers
- Consultant - Christine Guyott, principal, Rippe Associates, Minneapolis
- Dealer - Joe Schmitt, president, Rapids and Affiliates, Marion, Iowa
- Manufacturer Rep - Dave Kuelpman, President, KLH Marketing, Anaheim, Calif.
- Operator - Mary Angela Miller, administrative director, Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, Columbus, Ohio
- Service Agent - Glenn Clark Jr., president and CEO, Clark Service Group Inc., Lancaster, Pa.
- Facility Design Project of the Year - Microsoft's Café 36
- DSR of the Year - to be announced at the Event
Click here to see the previous year's Dealer of the Year winners (2017).
If you have questions you can contact us here.